How do I schedule a campaign or send it later?
Your campaign is sent as soon as our systems receive your template email (the one you send from your Outlook and has a recipient email@example.com).
In order to delay that sending you can use Outlook's Send Later featured described here.
For Outlook Desktop:
- In the message, click the Options tab.
- In "More Options" select "Delay Delivery"
- Then check the box for "Do not deliver before" and enter your date and time.
- Then hit send.
For Outlook on the Web:
- The dropdown next to the Send button let's you select Send later.
- Enter the time and date you want and hit send.