3. Introduction to your campaign dashboard
Any campaign you send will be listed here. New campaigns will be titled "New campaign" until they are sent. After that they will carry the subject of the email you sent.
Let's have a look at each column:
- Status: has the campaign been sent, is being sent or has been sent.
- Sent: how many of the emails in your campaign have been sent already
- Delivered: how many of the emails were delivered successfully (i.e. did not bounce or cause an error)
- Opened: shows the percentage of unique emails that were opened (only available if the campaign was set up with "read tracking" enabled)
- Clicked: shows the percentage of unique emails where at least one link was clicked (only available if the campaign was set up with "link tracking" enabled)
- Unsubscribed: shows the percentage of unique emails that a recipient clicked the unsubscribe link (only available if the campaign was set up with "unsubscriber management" enabled)
Click on each campaign name to open the campaign's own dashboard.
Campaign Detail Dashboard
Across the top you will see numbers for your categories in each category (from left to right):
- Opened: the number of unique emails from this campaign that were opened (opening an email multiple times by the same person is counted only once)
- Clicks: the number of unique emails from this campaign where at least one link was clicked (multiple clicks in the same email are only counted once)
- Bounced: the number of emails that could not be delivered
- Unsubscribed: the number of emails where the recipient unsubscribed after receiving this email
The table displays the last known action or event for each recipient in your campaign.
The possible actions and events are:
- Clicked on X: The recipient clicked on this specific link. This will always show you the last time this link was clicked on.
- Opened email: The recipient has not clicked on a link, but has opened the email.
- Bounced: The email could not be delivered.
- Sent: The email was sent but has not been opened yet (or open tracking has been blocked by the recipient)
- Previously Unsubscribed: The email was not sent because the recipient has unsubscribed to a campaign in this account previously.