What kind of spreadsheets does MailMerge365 support?
You can upload a number of spreadsheet file types:
- CSV (comma separated values, also supports semi-colon separated values)
- XLS (Excel 97 Format)
- XLSX (Current Excel Format)
In all cases
- the first row should contain all your headers which will then be used for personalization
- the first column must contain your recipient's email addresses
- per campaign you can upload a maximum of 5.000 rows
- be sure not to have any empty email cells
After uploading you can click on the preview campaign link in the plugin to see what your email will look like with your uploaded data. You can also browse through the data that MailMerge365 has recognized in your file.
This would be an example of what a spreadsheet could look like:
Warning: MailMerge365 does not support filters. Please switch off all Auto-filters and column filters before uploading. If you need to filter the file, copy the filtered results to a new empty spreadsheet before uploading to MailMerge365.